BACKGROUND AND SCOPE
- YOUR PRIVACY
- YOUR USE OF WEBSITE
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content on this Website including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, texts, graphics, sounds, images, software, and other materials on the Website (the “Materials”) are the intellectual property of Quick Heal, its licensors or other vendors. The Materials are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. The Quick Heal Trademarks can only be reproduced or displayed with specific written permission from Quick Heal, and only in accordance with the Quick Heal Trademark Usage Guidelines as updated and in force on www.quickheal.co.in. Subject to the terms of an applicable software license or written agreement, Quick Heal grants you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable permission to display, copy or download the Materials from the Website for personal, non-commercial and informational use only, provided that you do not:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any Material contained in the Website except as set out hereunder. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the Material on the Website;
- copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the Website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other website; and
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the Website and link to this Website.
- THIRD PARTY INTERACTION AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- In your use of the Website, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase products and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors of the Website. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for products and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Quick Heal has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
- This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Quick Heal. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, swiftly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Quick Heal is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any products or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- USER SUBMISSIONS
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS
- Although Quick Heal tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter “Information”) provided as part of this Website is correct at the time of inclusion on the Website, Quick Heal does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. Quick Heal makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
- Quick Heal makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this Website.
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this Website shall constitute an invitation to invest in Quick Heal or any affiliates. Any use of this Website or the Information is solely at your own risk. Neither Quick Heal and Quick Heal affiliates or subsidiaries, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this Website or the Information, or any website linked to this Website.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Quick Heal makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
- THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “WHERE-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. QUICK HEAL, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUICK HEAL MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL QUICK HEAL BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THIS WEBSITE OR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OF ANY SITE OR RESOURCE LINKED TO, REFERENCED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR THE USE OR DOWNLOADING OF, OR ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST SAVINGS OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF QUICK HEAL IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES.
- Force Majeure: Under no circumstances shall Quick Heal, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, loss of data, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air-conditioning.