Under this project the Foundation is putting efforts for sustainable development by providing basic amenities like safe drinking water,tree plantation, etc. The Foundation is also working for inculcating moral values in the society and for improving the standard of living of the katkaris.
The community welfare program aims to support the needs of underprivileged communities through following activities.
- Infrastructure Development : Construction of community halls in Paud and Jamgaon
- Women Empowerment : Being facilitated by self help groups , to enable them to be self reliant . Focus on women empowerment is planned as empowered women can take the entire community forward.
- Health and Nutrition Awareness : Monthly health check up being organized
- Community Engagement : Initiatives to bring people together , engagement during festivals
- Disha Day Care center : As the economic climate dictates that there should be two bread winners for the living , most families work out. During these years children establish values. Day care aims to provide stimulating , creative ,positive environment, to develop child’s overall skills.
- DAS Shop : Refurbishing of old donated clothes and selling it to katkaris.